Note: Conference registration is now closed, and the links below will not enable registration at this point. If your late plans enable potential attendance, please make contact immediately with Dr. Mary Stuckey (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We have endeavored to keep conference fees reasonable, and are happily continuing the practice of providing deeply discounted rates for graduate students. The registration fee is also discounted for non-students who register early.
Fees cover an opening reception on Thursday evening, continental breakfasts on both Friday and Saturday, lunch on Friday, and the final banquet at the Loudermilk Center.
TWO STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Complete the registration form so we know the details of your participation, using this Adobe form (you can complete this form online, and clicking the final submit button means it will be sent right to us).
2. Make registration payment. The fees are as follows:
- Full conference registration fee: $180.
- Early conference registration fee: $150 (applicable until August 1, 2014)
- Student conference registration fee: $75 (must be currently enrolled as a full time student).
The mechanism for making registration through an online GSU secure payment site, available here, is now closed.
A hard copy version of the registration form is available in this PAC Registration Form.